Welcome to October.
- School children have been back for a month now, but how is school treating their posture? -
Read this article from the British Chiropractic Association.
- Test your knowledge in our 'Wellness Quiz of the Month' -
- Now the weather is getting cooler, we reach for comfort foods. Try our Easy Vegetable Curry recipe for a healthy and hearty, quick dinner -
- October is breast cancer awareness month. It is important to know and check your breasts regularly for any signs and symptoms of breast cancer. Check out the signs here -
- Due to demand, Massage Therapist and Reflexologist, Lucy Lowdon, will now be working Thursday afternoon as well as Wednesday afternoon, with effect from November -
-Remember to follow us on Facebook for updates, from free appointment slots to general Wellness information, all can be found here -
Please feel free to call our friendly support team at Centre for more information or to arrange your appointments on 0191 243 1216.
READ THE FULL NEWSLETTER HERE
Wishing you a healthy Autumn...
From Andrew, Julie and the Team at Wellness Centre Newcastle